Some Lady Rainicorn Translations.
Lady has the best lines but nobody realizes it because she speaks Korean.
today i wore a v-neck to school, something that is totally normal for 99% of the girls there, one of the girls in my french class was wearing one similar to mine in fact.
but my french teacher came up to me and told me that i was out of dress code and that i was asking for something to happen to me.
and all day long i had to slap guys who found it perfectly okay to grab them.
im a 32DDD, 5’1, and 115 pounds. due to this im known around the school as the walking boobs, the girl who grew in other places, and BITS. I constantly get called a whore and a tease.
Girls are always accusing their boyfriends of sleeping with me.
and there have been times when i have had to tell teachers that my eyes are up here.
i grew boobs in the eighth grade, i was a DD then, and i cant tell you how many fights i got into with guys who thought it was alright to stick their faces in them.
the point of all of this is that its bullshit.
i should be able to wear a v neck to school without worrying about who is going to grab my boobs next, or who is going to throw a gum wrapper in them, or what girls are going to say next.
Fuck that shit! I would report any teacher that needs to be reminded not to stare at your chest. That is not okay in any sense.
Also, I’d say screw slut-shaming, but this isn’t even a matter of dressing how one wants, but a matter of a woman’s natural state being the reason that men think it’s okay to sexual harass or assault her.
- Large breasts are not an invitation.
- Large breasts are not an invitation.
- LARGE BREASTS ARE NOT AN INVITATION.
Are we clear?
Reblog and Amplify.
FOR FUCKING REAL.
expectations vs reality: woobin and the yacht
i don’t play kingdom hearts and i don’t care about context
but for me this is a gif of a chess piece trying to seduce a girl by sensually thrusting its crotch at her and a suave guy in the background wondering why his chess friend can’t just be chill around the ladies
so this is what Kingdom Hearts looks like to outsiders
I have to reblog this too just because it makes me crack up.
Can we just talk about the ridiculous amount of courage it would take for someone to kick an immortal homicidal clown in the genitals, punch a fucking God in the face, and then take a weapon strong enough to kill angels and snap it in half
Fucking Kanaya man
I love pirates because they have no concept on albeism. oh you have no leg? here have a peg leg. no hand?? well guess we gotta put a hook on that, give those sons of bitches a surprise. Blind in one eye, put an eyepatch on no one fucking cares, youre deaf??? go man the canons you glorious bastard.They dont care if youre disabled bcus as long as you can fuck shit up they literally dont fucking care.
last time i did this my wish really came true. so im going to wish again
So since I just reached my goal of 800 followers and because I landed an internship that pays quite a large sum of money, I’ve decided to hold a giveaway uvu
What you’ll win :
- $100 to spend on Cosplay FU
- 3 items from Shiro Cosmetics of your choice
- Tons and tons of three different candies of your choice
- You do not have to be following me. I understand that what I post may not be everyone’s cup of tea. If you are following me though, you’ll get an extra $50 to spend on cosplay and two more items from Shiro Cosmetics
- Reblogs only, feel free to reblog as many times as you’d like just be cautious of your followers!
- Giveaway blogs will be disqualified
- Shipping internationally
- You obviously must be okay with giving me your address
- To keep things fair and unbiased I will be using random.org
- Have your submission box open so I can contact you
- If you do not respond to me within 24 hours I will move on to another winner unless your blog clearly states that you are on hiatus and supplies me with an alternative mean of contact
- This will end on March 31st at 11:59 PM EST and the winner will be contacted the next day
Thanks everyone and good luck! If you have any further questions, message me, Byakuyuck, and I’ll be glad to answer them!!
reblogging here for that tag. always be wary of people who don’t respect your space. always.
IM LAUGHING BECAUSE LOOK AT THIS
SO I’M SITTING WITH MY CRUSH, DOING MY HOMEWORK AT STARBUCKS WITH HIM (which is a blog I’ve been keeping to explain my experiences for this one class) WHEN HE GETS UP AND SAYS HE’S HEADING TO A FRIENDS HOUSE. I SAY GOODBYE AND HE JUST GOES "Aren’t you coming?" AND I SAY "Well.." AND BEFORE I CAN SAY ANYTHING ELSE HE GIVES ME A GOOFY SMILE AND SAYS:
"I’d be lost without my blogger"
GUYS STOP REBLOGGING THIS. HE HAS A TUMBLR.
Inspired by every student whose told they can’t be an artist because it doesn’t “make enough money”.
Happy International Women’s Day, everyone!